Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Open House!

In York we are blessed with great teachers and great schools, both public and private. As we approach the mid-way point in the school year many private schools gear up for their open house season; let the tours begin! Since I have been seeing a LOT of posts about them I thought I would make a quick list, with links, to the individual schools and their websites. Keep in mind this is NOT about advocating one school over another, I know people in both public and private schools that are extremely pleased with their schools and I support them all! If anyone has any questions about any of these schools feel free to post something on the Facebook page, Mom's Around York, or ask me personally and I can have a contact person get a hold of you.

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment