I can't believe it's the middle of November and we are already talking about Santa! Alas, it is that time of year again and if you were wondering where to take the kids to get a picture with Santa then look no further, I've got the inside scoop on him.
1. The York Galleria Mall- Santa has arrived, as of November 12th. He is located outside of JC Penney's and will be there from 10am-9pm Monday-Saturday and Sunday's 10-6pm
2. The West Manchester Mall-Santa will be arriving at 6pm on the 18th. (Pet's are allowed in pictures from 5-6pm on Sunday, and on Nov. 27th, Dec. 4th and Dec. 11th from 6-7pm.
3. Brown's Orchard (Loganville)-Santa will make a special appearance for the "Christmastime in Loganville" celebration Saturday Nov. 19th from 9am-4pm. He will also be available on Sunday Nov. 27th from 11am-4pm and Dec. 11th & 18th from 11am-4pm.
4. Brown's Orchard (Emigsville)- You can visit with Santa Nov. 26th from 10am-2pm, Dec. 3&4th from 10am-2pm, Dec. 10th from 9am-noon (this event is $3 per person and you have muffins and cider with Santa)
5. Christmas Magic at Rocky Ridge Park- Starting on November 24th the 28th annual Christmas lights display is back for another great year! Santa can always be found about half-way through the display, look on your township website for a coupon on admission! Here is the link to Christmas Magic if you have no idea what I'm talking about :)
6.Light Up The Night York-The event is scheduled for December 2nd and Santa is usually there to meet the kids, I haven't seen official word on his presence but I would assume he would be there.
7. National Watch and Clock Museum-On December 10th from 10am-noon the NWCM will be hosting a Family Timepiece Workshop with Santa. The cost is $10/per clock made by the family and should be a lot of fun!
8.Turkey Hill Experience-Have some ice cream with Santa on Dec. 10-11th and Dec. 17-18th. Admission includes a chat with Santa, a special gift bag, an ice cream sundae, a special craft and a personal photo (along with admission to the "experience"). You must pre-register for this event.
9.Stauffer's of Kissel Hill- Santa will be visiting the Dover SKH on Sunday Nov. 27th from 11am-1pm along with a real reindeer, pretty cool! The same day at the East York location you will be able to get your picture with the reindeer from 1:30-3:30pm, but no Santa. :(
I'm sure there will be more Santa spotting's in the next few weeks, some local places like Central Market and Flinchbaugh's Orchard didn't have anything up for December just yet, I will check back in a week or so. Also, I didn't check individual township websites, but I'm betting that jolly Old St. Nick will show up at a few locations in the next few weeks, so check newsletters, websites, even fliers that might be coming home with the kids from school.